TrustedInstaller.exe is used by the windows service called "Windows Module Installer" (Or rather is the service) Says it has something to do with updating windows, so uninstalling or disabling it could cause some updates to fail. Please set the service to start manualy.
1. Start Menu ->Run2. type msconfig and select Services section.3. delect the box next to Windows Module Installer
this will keep it from starting up when loading windows
Now to set it to manual start
1. Right click taskbar and select properties
2. Select Start Menu tab and choose Customise..." button
3. In the list, check "Display administrative tools" and click apply and click ok
4. Now go to Start Menu -> Program Files -> Administrative tools -> Services
5. Look in the list for the service "Windows Module Installer"
6. Double click and look for the dropdown menu, this will be on the "General" tab
7. Select "Manual" from the list
8. Click apply, click ok
9. Now restart
Everything should be good now .You need to turn it off in the processes from task manager